djmcintyre

djmcintyre_71@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Intro 1 & 2 Cause Essay - New

Intro #1
It was the middle of Spring. The air felt new and the sun was
warm on my face. Winter had finally passed. I was in my yard,
standing and looking around my empty flower beds trying to
decide how to make it beautiful this year. I always need to have
a plan of attack each year when it's time to spruce up the yard.
My first step is to clean up last years leftovers. Secondly, I need
to decide if I will expand the flower bed or keep it just the same.
Third and final decision, is what flowers will I be planting.

Intro #2
Spring is a beautiful time of year. Everything is so new and fresh.
The ground awakens from a long winters nap. Trees start to stretch
and yawn. The grass peaks through the soil. It's also time to make
colors burst from my flower beds. I have much to decide and
am anxious to get started. My plan of attack beings. What steps do
I need to take to clean up last years leftovers? What will I plant this
year? Is it time to expand the flower beds or do we like them the
way they are?

1 Comments:

  • At October 3, 2007 at 10:51 PM , Blogger johngoldfine said...

    Either one is fine--for process, an essay describing step by step how you get your garden ready. Why not go ahead and write this process essay you've begun?

    Cause ain't going anywhere.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home