djmcintyre

djmcintyre_71@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Graf #4

Unique

I am a 5'4" blonde with blue eyes. I'm 36 years old, married woman of 17 years and have 3 children. I've worked since I can remember, and have this past summer began to chase a dream of a college degree. I seem to do things backwards according to society standards. I got married a year out of high school, worked my way up to a management position in the dental field, had 3 children, quit my management position to be a secretary closer to home and now am back in school. I hold certifications in medical terminology/medical transcription, fitness training and am a Realtor. And that's who I am (and what I do) on the outside....

On the inside I am a christian, wife, daughter, mother, sister and friend. I am gentle and loving. I am strong and stern. I love to dress up...I love to dress down. My emotions are strong and full of passion. I love life and strive to be a positive person. Studying fitness, good nutrition and spiritual inner peace became a hobby of mine 6 or 7 years ago...now it's a part of who I am. I love to pass on the knowledge to others. Feeling good mentally and physically is what most strive to find throughout their lifetime. I want to keep learning so someday I can learn how to teach others to find this peace and enjoy their life as a whole.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home